We continue to watch, listen and learn, day by day, as things continue to evolve concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Anterra, we are working hard to make the best decisions we can to help slow down the spread of the virus, while at the same time continuing to maintain operations at our communities. Practicing “Social Distancing” is one of the best recommended ways we can all help slow down the spread of this virus. With this said, management is going to continue to modify our services until further notice by taking the following precautions:
- Leasing Offices will remain closed. In most cases, we will have a team working in the office, but in order to keep our “Social Distance” we are keeping all office doors closed until further notice. We ask if you need something, you email or call the office but do not visit the office in person.
- We will only perform emergency service requests inside apartments.
- We will discontinue any services that are performed inside apartments such as pest control or additional contracted work.
- We will close all community amenities.
- We will not be accepting packages in the office. Please seek alternative delivery arrangements with your courier.
- We request all rental payments be made on-line.
Thank you in advance for your patience, support and understanding as we are required to adjust our services at this time.
As our residents, teams and communities are facing challenging times, we will all get through this together.
Stay safe and stay well,