During these challenging times, we hope all are staying safe and well, but we do understand the importance for continued communication.
According to our local jurisdictions, Property Management is considered an “essential business”, and we are here to continue to serve you. We will continue to provide on-site services; however, our offices and common area amenities will remain closed, while we adhere to the following precautions:
- Leasing Offices remain closed - we are asking residents to call or email rather than visit our office in person.
- Only perform emergency service requests inside apartments.
- Services that are performed inside apartments such as pest control or additional contracted work are currently discontinued.
- Common area amenities remain closed.
- Packages will not be accepted in the office. Please seek alternative delivery arrangements with your courier.
- All rental payments should be made on-line. (Please make sure you have visited your community’s website and registered for on-line payments. If you need any assistance setting your account up, please contact management.)
- If you have reduced hours or loss of employment as a result of the COVID-19 impact and would like to request additional time to pay your rent, it is imperative you reach out to management before April 1 to complete necessary paperwork.
- State and local governments, including the jurisdiction in which we are located have issued a “Stay Home, Work Safe Order” through April 3, 2020. Residents are urged to “stay home” and adhere to the “social distancing” recommendation.
Thank you in advance for your patience, support and understanding as we are required to adjust our services at this time. Our goal is to continue to deliver exceptional service, even if we can’t do it in person.
Stay safe and stay well,
Anterra Management Corporation