Following approved City guidelines, we are opening most of our common areas this coming Monday, June 1, 2020. We’re excited about this and hope you are as well! In order to keep our amenities open, please abide by these updated guidelines and procedures. (Signs with updated guidelines will be posted at each area.)
- While our offices remain temporarily closed, our on-site staff are still meeting, by appointment only, with residents and prospective residents.
- All employees, vendors, residents, and prospective residents must wear some form of face mask or covering while in the office or on a tour of the property and maintain a 6-foot buffer, to the extent possible, between individuals.
- Only one additional guest per appointment will be allowed in the office.
- Maintenance staff will continue to complete both emergency and non-emergency work orders. Please keep in mind that residents are asked to wear a facial mask or covering and to practice social distancing when our maintenance staff enter the interior of an occupied apartment.
- Employees are required to wear face masks and gloves and maintain proper social distancing.
- Additional services that are performed inside apartments (such as pest control or contracted work) will continue.
- While all pools, fitness centers, grilling stations, picnic areas, playgrounds, and dog parks will reopen, Monday, June 1st, 2020, please understand that your use of these amenities is done at your own risk. Please follow the updated guidelines posted at each of these areas so we can continue to keep them available for your use.
- Business Centers will remain closed.
- All rental payments need to be made online.
- If you have reduced work hours or loss of employment as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and would like to request additional time to pay your June rent, it is imperative you reach out to management before June 1st to complete necessary paperwork.
Let’s all continue to practice the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and comply with all orders aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are all in this together!
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
Stay safe and well,