Given the widespread community transmission of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our residents, employees, vendors, and visitors still remain our top priority. With the guidance of our state and local health officials, we are actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and complying with all orders aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID 19). Today we are sharing with you additional steps we have taken in an effort to help keep our communities safe as we navigate our reopening.
- While our offices remain temporarily closed, we are fully staffed and will meet with residents and prospective residents by appointment only.
- All employees, vendors, residents, and prospects must wear some form of face mask / covering while in the office or on a tour of the property and maintain a 6-foot buffer, to the extent possible, between individuals.
- Only one additional guest will be allowed in the office per appointment.
- Starting May 18th, maintenance staff will resume working on non-emergency work orders. Residents are asked to wear a facial mask or covering and to practice social distancing when our maintenance staff enters the interior of an occupied dwelling.
- Employees will be required to wear face masks and gloves and maintain proper social distancing.
- Additional services that are performed inside apartments such as pest control or contracted work will resume Monday, May 18, 2020.
- Until further notice, Community amenities will remain closed.
It is our hope that in the coming weeks and months that things will return to normal. Let’s all continue to work together to stay safe!